PPSC Recruitment 2019 – Total 864 Various Posts – Apply Now
PPSC Recruitment 2019, Punjab Public Service Commission invited application for the post of Principal, Head Master/ Head Mistress, and Block Primary Education Officer, interested and eligible candidates can apply online through sarkari result time, please read full official notification before apply.
- Application Start: 09/03/2019
- Last Date Apply Online: 02/04/2019
- Please refer ppsc official notification 2019
- Total Posts: 864
- Post Name:
- Head Master/ Head Mistress
- Block Primary Education Officer
- For Block Primary Education Officer : Graduation at least with 55% marks from a recognized university or Institution as per guidelines of the University Grants Commission. Two years Elementary Teacher’s Training course from a recognized University or institution or Two years Diploma in Elementary Education (D.EI.Ed.) As per guidelines of the National Council for Teachers Education or Bachelor Degree in Education (B.Ed) from a recognized University or institution as per guidelines of the University Grant Commission. Should Possess Teaching Experience of working as Primary School Teacher for a minimum period of Five years in a Central/State Government School and must have acquired such experience after acquiring the minimum educational and professional qualifications.
- For Principal : Master’s Degree in Arts, Science, Commerce, Engineering from a Recognized University or Institution with at least 50% marks. Degree of Bachelor of Education from a Recognized University or Institution except in case of persons holding the post of Vocational Masters or Vocational Lecturer; and Should possess Teaching experience for a minimum period of five years as Headmaster/Headmistress/Lecturers/Vocational Masters/ Lecturers or seven years teaching experience in case of Masters/Mistresses in any Government School
- For Head Master/ Mistress : Graduation at least with 55% marks from a recognized university or Institution as per guidelines of the University Grants Commission. B. Ed. from a recognized University or Institution as per guidelines of University Grants Commission; and Teaching experience for a minimum period of Eight years as Master/Mistress or Six years experience as Lecturer in any Government School.
- Age Limit: 18 – 37 Years( age is relaxable)
- Principal: Rs. 15,600/- to Rs. 39,100/-
- Head Master/ Head Mistress: Rs. 10,300/- to Rs. 34,800/-
- Block Primary Education Officer: Rs. 10,300/- to Rs. 34,800/-