LIC AAO Recruitment 2019 – Total 590 Posts
LIC AAO Recruitment 2019, LIC (Life Insurance Corporation) of India invited applications for the post of Assistant Administrative Officer (AAO) from Indian citizens, Interested and eligible candidates can apply online, please read full notification before apply.
LIC AAO Recruitment 2019 – Total 590 Posts
- Application Start: 02/03/2019
- Last Date Apply Online: 22/03/2019
- Last Date Pay Fee: 22/03/2019
- Download of Call Letter for Online Preliminary Examination: From 22.04.2019 to 30.04.2019
- Dates of Online Examination – Preliminary (tentative): 4th & 5th May 2019
- Dates of Online Examination – Main (tentative): 28th June 2019
- Gen, OBC: Rs.600/-
- SC, ST: Rs. 100/-
- The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards,
Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
- ALL India
- Total Posts: 590
- Post Name: AAO
- For AAO (Generalist): “Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized Indian University/Institution”.
- For AAO (IT): Graduation degree in Engineering in Computer Science, IT or Electronics, or an MCA, or an MSC(Computer Science) from a recognized Indian University/Institution.
- For AAO (Chartered Accountant): Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized Indian University/Institution and Candidate should have passed Final Examination of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India and completion of Articles as presented by Institute of Chartered Accountants of India. The candidate should be Associate member of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India. Candidates should provide their membership number and the same will be verified with Institute of Chartered Accountants of
- For AAO (Actuarial): Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized Indian University/Institution and Candidates should have compulsorily passed paper CT1 and CT5 plus 4 or more other papers of the examination conducted by the Institute of Actuaries of India / Institute and Faculty of Actuaries, UK. (Total 6 or more papers) as on the date of eligibility i.e. 1st March 2019. Candidates should provide their membership number and the same will be verified with Institute of Actuaries of India /
Institute and Faculty of Actuaries, UK.
- For AAO (Rajbhasha): Post Graduate Master’s Degree in Hindi/Hindi translation with English as one of the subjects at Bachelor’s Degree level
Post Graduate Master’s Degree in English with Hindi as one of the subjects at Bachelor’s degree level
Post Graduate Master’s Degree in Sanskrit with English and Hindi as subjects at Bachelor’s degree level.
- Age Limit: 21 – 30 Years (Age relaxable)
- Basic pay of Rs. 32795/- per month in the scale of Rs. 32795- 1610(14) –55335– 1745(4) –62315 and other admissible allowances as per rules. Total emoluments at the minimum of the scale, inclusive of House Rent Allowance & City Compensatory Allowance wherever admissible depending upon the classification of the city, will be approximately Rs 56,000/- per month in ‘A’ Class city. Other benefits are Defined Contributory Pension, Special Allowance for passing Actuarial Examination, Gratuity, LTC, Cash Medical Benefit, Group Mediclaim, Group Personal Accident Insurance, Group Insurance , Vehicle Loan (2-wheeler/4 wheeler) as per rules, meal coupon, reimbursement towards cost of Briefcase/leather bags, mobile handset, supply of dailies and magazines and tea/coffee, mobile expenses, etc. as per rules.
LIC AAO Syllabus:
Boast & Streams
Clocks & Calendars
Number System, Number Theory
Decimals and Fractions
Ratio and Proportions
Profit and Loss
Mixture and Allegation
Problems on Ages
Time & Distance/Work
S.I. and C.I
Partnership and Profit & Loss
Current Affairs – National and International
Budget and Five Year Plans
Awards and Honors
Indian History and Economy
Countries and Capitals
Books and Authors
International and National Organizations
Science – Inventions and Discoveries
International Organizations/Financial Institutions
Generations of computer
Basic computer fundamentals
Software and Hardware and their functionalities
Modern day technology
Internet, LAN, WAN
Security Tools, Virus, Hacker
MS Word, MS Excel, etc.
Paragraph complete/Sentence correction
Commonly misspelled words
Double blanks in a sentence
Synonyms and antonyms