Indian Navy SSC in Executive Branch 2019, Applications are invited from unmarried eligible male & female candidates for Short Service Commission (SSC) in Executive Branch (Pilot/Observer entry) & Education Branch and unmarried eligible male for Permanent Commission (PC) in Executive Branch (Logistics Cadre) of the Indian Navy for course commencing Jan 2020 at the Indian Naval Academy Ezhimala, Kerala. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online, please read full notification before apply.
- Application Start: 16/03/2019
- Last Date Apply Online: 05/04/2019
- SSB Date: May / August 2019
- Course Start: January 2020
- ALL India
- Total Posts: 53
- Post Name:
- Observer – 06 Posts
- Pilot (MR) – 03 Posts
- Pilot (Other than MR) – 5 Posts
- Logistics – 15 Posts
- Education – 24 Posts
- Observer, Pilot (MR), Pilot (Other than MR) – B.E./B.Tech Degree in any discipline (with Physics & Maths in 12th standard).
- Logistics – BE/B.Tech in any discipline with First Class or MBA with First Class or B.Sc / B.Com / B.Sc.(IT) with First class and a PG Diploma in Finance / Logistics / Supply Chain Management / Material Management or MCA / M.Sc (IT) with First Class.
- Education – BE/B.Tech/M.Sc./MA
- Age Limit: As per the ssc official notification 2019 ( age is relaxable)
- Stage I Tests: consist of Intelligence Tests, Picture Perception and Group Discussion Tests
- Stage II Tests: consists of Psychological Tests, Group Task Tests and Interview
- Pilot: entry are required to undergo PABT (Pilot aptitude battery test) followed by Aviation medical examination
- Observer: entry are also required to undergo Aviation medical examination
- Selected candidates are inducted as sub-lieutenants. The admissible pay & allowances along with other facilities & privileges are available on Indian Navy website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in