Indian Navy Recruitment 2019, Indian Navy invites application for the post of Tradesman through entrance test. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the post, For more information please read the Official Advertisement.
- Application Start: 02/03/2019
- Last Date Apply Online: 15/03/2019
- Last Date Pay Fee: 15/03/2019
- Gen/OBC: Rs 205/-
- SC/ST: NA
- Pay the Examination Fee Online Debit Card, Credit Card, OR Net Banking
- ALL India
- Total Posts: 644
- Post Name: Tradesman Mate
- Qualification: 10th Standard pass from a recognized Board/Institutions and Certificate from a recognized Industrial Training Institute (lTI)
- Age Limit: Male: 18 – 25 Year and Female: 18 – 25 Year ( age is relaxable)
- Screening of applications
- Written Exam
- Document Verification
- Rs 18,000 – 56,900/-
- The detailed syllabus is available at Naval Website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in under filling instructions. An indicative syllabus is as follows:-
(i) General Intelligence and Reasoning. It would include questions related to mathematical operations, Series, Odd One Out, Logical Venn Diagrams, Analogy, Word-Based Problems, Problems Solving, Drawing Inference, Coding-Decoding, Non-Verbal Reasoning etc.
(ii) Quantitative Ability. This paper will include the question on problems relating to Number Systems, Time & Work, Menstruation, Ratio and Proportion, Average, Profit and Loss, Discount, Percentage, Time and Distance, Simple and Compound Interest, Statistical Chart, Trigonometry, Geometry etc.
(iii) General English & Comprehension. In addition to the testing of candidates understanding of English language, its vocabulary, grammar, sentence structure, synonymous, antonyms, Comprehension, and its correct usage etc.
(iv) General Awareness. The test will include questions relating to India and its neighboring countries especially pertaining to sports, history, culture, Geography, Physics, Chemistry, Computer Science, Environmental Science, Economics scene, Current Events, General policy including Indian Constitution and scientific research.